Enjoy a Saturday afternoon stroll through Cincy’s Over the Rhine neighborhood and enjoy the best ethnic food Cincinnati has to offer!
- CHRISTMAS TOURS
CINCINNATI STREETCAR CHRISTMAS FOOD TOUR
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
Beginning Saturday Nov 26/27 – Dec 17/18
There’s no easier way to see and taste your way through the city than on a Riverside Food Tour. Relax and let us take you on a guided city tour. Remember, we do all the work, so you can have all the fun!
Whether you are looking for a family outing, a couples get-together or a reason to call your favorite friends, this is an excellent opportunity to come downtown, ride the streetcar and enjoy the festive lights and delicious bites of Cincinnati. We visit 7 local eateries, including stops at Findlay Market. We promise no one leaves hungry!
Pull out the Christmas sweaters and Santa hats and make plans now! This special tour is only available for 4 weekends. Tickets are limited.
On the ‘Around the World Streetcar Tour, we will enjoy 7 food stops! Our dishes include a German sampler plate with an assortment of sausages & sides, Scottish bangers and mash with a small Belhaven beer, a Belgium waffle, a French Macaron, Christmas Cheddar Cheese, Fudge, Popcorn and Graeter’s Peppermint Stick ice cream.
- Visit 3 neighborhoods with a friendly local guide who will share the history of the city with interesting stories and fun facts. Our guides are certified tourism ambassadors who love our city!
- Dine at a variety of unique restaurants and enjoy the history of the local establishments. All food is included in the ticket price.
- Experience multi-story murals throughout the tour and ride the streetcar.
- Stroll through Findlay Market and enjoy a tasting from one of the many vendors.
- Receive a food guide with a streetcar map, list of restaurants and advice from a friendly guide.
- Our promise is to fill you – both mind and body!
- TIME: Saturday & Sunday – Tour begins at 2:00PM and ends around 5:00PM.
- MEETING PLACE: The corner of Elm and 14th Street, right inside Washington Park.
- PARKING: Washington Park Underground Garage, 1390 Elm Street, Cincinnati OH 45202. An additional entrance is available on Race Street.
- WHAT TO WEAR: Please plan ahead and dress appropriately for the time spent outdoors. Comfortable walking shoes, warm, weather appropriate clothing, an umbrella if necessary and anything festive!
- DISTANCE: Besides the streetcar, we walk a total distance of a mile over the course of 3 hours, visiting three different neighborhoods. This tour is not handicap accessible.
- GRATUITIES: Our guides work hard to insure you have a VIP experience. Gratuities are always appreciated!
- TICKETS: $65.00 Adults, $55.00 Children 6-10 and under, Children 5 and under free (no food provided).
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS: We offer vegetarian options. However, we are not able to accommodate food/nut allergies or special dietary restrictions including lo-carb, lo-salt, gluten- free, vegan and sugar-free requests.
- TIP: Make sure to make a reservation ahead of time for the Fountain Square ice skating rink and bumper cars at My Fountain Square. A reservation for anytime after 5:30pm would be safe.