This tour has vegan options in addition to our regular menu items on our Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour.
CINCINNATI STREETCAR “CHRISTMAS” FOOD TOUR
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
Ho Ho Ho! Join us on the Cincinnati Streetcar “Christmas” Food Tour – Sunday Edition
Whether you are looking for a family outing, a couples get-together or a reason to call your favorite friend, this is an excellent opportunity to come downtown, ride the streetcar and enjoy the festive lights and delicious bites of Cincinnati.
We have added a new holiday tour that is guaranteed to fill you with good cheer, plenty of seasonal food and “memory making” fun! Isn’t it nice that we do all the work so you can just sit back and enjoy?
From Thanksgiving to Christmas, it’s Downtown Dazzle time in Cincinnati and what better way to see and taste your way through the city than on a Riverside Food Tour!
Pull out the Christmas sweaters and Santa hats and make plans now! This special holiday tour is only available Sunday November 28 and Dec 5 at 2:00pm.
On Sundays, we gather at 1:45pm at the corner of Race and 14th Street right inside Washington Park. We’ll begin with a bag of holiday popcorn to whet your appetite. We stroll through beautiful Washington Park to take in the holiday festivities and board the streetcar to historic Findlay Market.
At the Market, we will load up on 3 more treats. We’ll enjoy a delicious piece of Christmas Cheddar Cheese, and a chunk of Christmas Fudge, a gingerbread waffle (or plain for the Scrooges)
After our stroll through the Market, we ride the streetcar to the backstage entertainment area. We’ll visit a Scottish Pub for a holiday dish of roasted pork loin, homemade mashed potatoes and cranberry chutney.
Afterwards, we stroll to Graeter’s on Fountain Square in the heart of downtown Cincinnati for a steaming cup of their rich hot chocolate, followed by a quick photo in front of the Macy’s Christmas tree.
For our final stop, we climb aboard the Cincinnati Streetcar to OTR for a unique twist on a flatbread pizza and a Christmas cocktail (or mocktail for the kiddos).
As the tour comes to an end, we will return to our staring point in Washington Park. Or if you wish to return to Fountain Square where the fun continues, we walk right by the Streetcar platform heading to Fountain Square as we return to Washington Park.
Make sure to make a reservation ahead of time for the Fountain Square ice skating rink and bumper cars at My Fountain Square. A reservation for anytime after 5:30pm would be safe.
- Visit 3 neighborhoods with a friendly local guide who will share the history of the city with interesting stories and fun facts. Our guides are certified tourism ambassadors who love our city!
- Dine at a variety of unique restaurants and enjoy the history of the local establishments. All food is included in the ticket price and provides a filling meal.
- See and hear stories about Washington Park, Music Hall, and the history of Over the Rhine.
- Experience multi-story murals throughout the tour and ride the streetcar.
- Stroll through Findlay Market and enjoy a tasting from one of the many vendors.
- Receive a food guide with a streetcar map, list of restaurants and advice from a friendly guide.
- Our promise is to fill you – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: Meet at the NE corner of Washington Park at the corner of Race and 14th Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- Parking: Use the Washington Park Underground Garage. There is an entrance off Elm Street which runs north and an entrance from Race Street which runs south.
- What to Wear: Comfortable walking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing (an umbrella if needed).
- Distance: The Cincinnati Streetcar “Christmas” Food Tour is a city tour that begins at Washington Park and continues north to Findlay Market and south to Fountain Square. We cover a lot of ground. Even with the aid of the streetcar, we walk a distance of 1.5 miles over the course of 3 hours. This tour is handicap accessible with the aid of the streetcar, but we recommend using a motorized wheelchair or scooter due to the distance.
- Health & Safety: Bring your own face mask. A face mask is required to ride the public streetcar.
- Gratuities: Gratuities for your guide are not included and are much appreciated.