Our most popular tour is offered Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat! Experience a 3 hour city tour on the Cincinnati Streetcar. Enjoy local dishes at 6 eateries and a trip to Findlay Market.
CINCINNATI COCKTAIL TOUR – ORIGINAL TOUR
- Adult Ages 21+
Enjoy Cocktail Hour in Cincinnati
Enjoy the downtown buzz on our new Happy Hour Tour! Join us on this two-hour progressive jaunt to three of downtown’s coolest bars and maybe even a rooftop view. Enjoy a variety of tastings from cocktails and wine to local craft beer if you like. Since we don’t want to just booze you up, small bites are provided too!
Our gathering spot is the beautiful Netherland Hilton, a charter member of Historic Hotels of America. Take in the splendor of Orchids at Palm Court, one of Ohio’s highest-rated restaurants. As you sip and savor, we share the fascinating history and the famous guests who have graced this breathtaking hotel.
As we stroll down the city streets, we’ll share the stories behind the architects and history of these magnificent buildings.
Our itinerary includes visits to historic hotels and top-notch restaurants. We like to change things up, so our stops vary from tour to tour.
Locations may include a local wine bar with an amazing variety of hand-selected wines or a multi-level bar located in a pre-Civil War building. We may visit a rooftop terrace perched atop a historic hotel, or an award-winning Italian restaurant or a lively Latin inspired restaurant by an award-winning chef.
But the most compelling reason to take a cocktail tour is to meet a few bartenders and learn their secrets. We’ll make sure to include that on this tour!
- Drink and dine at three unique restaurants in downtown Cincinnati with gorgeous views inside and out.
- Enjoy the experience of small intimate groups led by your own personal guide.
- Visit an award-winning historic hotel – one of the world’s finest examples of French Art Deco design in the country.
- See and hear stories about the early skyscrapers built when Cincinnati was the Queen of the West.
- See the spot where the movie which won the Oscar in 1989 for Best Picture was filmed.
- Learn the secrets of making a great cocktail paired with small bites.
- Receive a food guide with additional recommendations and our promise to leave you full – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: Meet inside the front entrance of the Netherland Hilton Hotel located at 35 West Fifth Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- Parking: Fountain Square Garage at 520 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 OR Mabley Place Garage at 410 Race Street, Cincinnati OH 45202.
- What to Wear: Comfortable walking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing (an umbrella if needed). Bring a water bottle for hydration in warm weather.
- Distance: 1 mile total walking. We rate this tour as physically moderate to easy. We may have to climb a flight of stairs in a few of the stops.
- Bring your own face mask. The city of Cincinnati has a mask requirement for all public indoor settings. It is a personal decision to wear it outdoors. It is not mandatory outdoors.