Our most popular tour! Experience a 3 hour city tour on the Cincinnati Streetcar. Enjoy local dishes at downtown restaurants, Over the Rhine and Findlay Market.
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
Taste the Best Food in the Roebling Point Neighborhood
How would you like to see beautiful views of the Ohio River, walk upon the Roebling Suspension Bridge, stroll past million dollar historic mansions and enjoy sit down dining in a variety of unique restaurants? Then don’t miss this food tour!
We begin our tour dining at an authentic Irish Pub owned by an Irishman. One of our stops is famous for it’s specially prepared comfort food. Another is famous for their unique flavors of a classic dessert. Have you heard the fairy tale the Three Billy Goats Gruff? It’s the namesake of our fourth restaurant.
The restaurants in Roebling Point are beautifully restored buildings that are all locally owned and this walking tour provides plenty of food for a satisfying lunch!
- Visit 5 locally owned restaurants where we sit down and dine plus one enjoy one small alcohol tasting too.
- Walk on the Roebling Bridge for a panoramic view of Cincinnati.
- Learn the history of the founding of Covington and the Roebling Bridge with the use of old photos.
- Stroll through the Licking Riverside neighborhood and hear the stories of the first citizens who built the magnificent mansions we walk by.
- See the history of Covington unfold before your eyes as we share the history of the 2 story mural flood wall along the south banks of the Ohio River.
- Receive a food guide featuring a list of restaurants with coupons, detailed description of the murals, plus advice from a local guide who knows the city.
- Our promise to leave you full – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: Meet outside Molly Malone’s Irish Pub and Restaurant located at 112 E. 4th Street, Covington Ky 41011.
- Parking: Street parking is free on Greenup Street south of 4th Street. Or there are a public lots directly across the street from Molly Malone’s.
- What to Wear: Comfortable walking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing (an umbrella if needed). Bring a water bottle for hydration in warm weather.
- Distance: 1.5 miles – we rate this tour as physically moderate if guests wish to climb two flights of stairs to the Roebling Bridge.
- Bring your own face mask. The city of Covington has a mask requirement for all public indoor settings. It is a personal decision to wear it outdoors. It is not mandatory outdoors.