This tour has vegan options in addition to our regular menu items on our Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour.
CINCINNATI STREETCAR “CHRISTMAS” FOOD TOUR – SATURDAY
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
Ho Ho Ho! Join us on the Cincinnati Streetcar “Christmas” Food Tour – Saturday Edition
We have added a new holiday tour that is guaranteed to fill you with good cheer, plenty of seasonal food and “memory making” fun! From Thanksgiving to Christmas, it’s Downtown Dazzle time in Cincinnati and what better way to see and taste your way through the city than on a Riverside Food Tour! Remember, we do all the work, so you can have all the fun!
Whether you are looking for a family outing, a couples get-together or a reason to call your favorite friend, this is an excellent opportunity to come downtown, ride the streetcar and enjoy the festive lights and delicious bites of Cincinnati.
Pull out the Christmas sweaters and Santa hats and make plans now! This special tour is only available for 4 weekends, beginning Saturday Nov. 27.
On Saturdays, we gather at 2:45pm in front of Graeter’s on Fountain Square in the heart of downtown Cincinnati for a steaming cup of their rich hot chocolate, followed by a quick photo in front of the Macy’s Christmas tree.
Next we are magically transported to a Scottish Pub for a holiday dish of roasted pork loin, homemade mashed potatoes and cranberry chutney.
We climb aboard the Cincinnati Streetcar to OTR for a unique twist on a flatbread pizza and a Christmas cocktail (or mocktail for the kiddos). We stroll through beautiful Washington Park to take in the holiday festivities and board the streetcar to historic Findlay Market.
At the Market, we will load up on 4 more treats. We’ll enjoy a delicious piece of Christmas Cheddar Cheese, and a chunk of Christmas Fudge, a gingerbread waffle (or plain for the Scrooges) and a bag of homemade caramel popcorn for the road!
*Make sure to make a reservation ahead of time for the Fountain Square ice skating rink and bumper cars at My Fountain Square. A reservation for anytime after 6:30pm would be safe.
- Visit 3 neighborhoods with a friendly local guide who will share the history of the city with interesting stories and fun facts. Our guides are certified tourism ambassadors who love our city!
- Dine at a variety of unique restaurants and enjoy the history of the local establishments. All food is included in the ticket price and provides a filling meal.
- See and hear stories about Washington Park, Music Hall, and the history of Over the Rhine.
- Experience multi-story murals throughout the tour and ride the streetcar.
- Stroll through Findlay Market and enjoy a tasting from one of the many vendors.
- Receive a food guide with a streetcar map, list of restaurants and advice from a friendly guide.
- Our promise is to fill you – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: Meet in front of Graeter’s Ice Cream, 511 Walnut Street, Cincinnati OH 45202. The store is located directly on the Square on the southeast corner on Walnut Street.
- Parking: Use the Fountain Square Underground Garage. Entrance is 416 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- What to Wear: Comfortable walking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing (an umbrella if needed).
- Distance:The Cincinnati Streetcar “Christmas” Food Tour is a city tour that begins on Fountain Square and continues 12 blocks north to Findlay Market. We cover a lot of ground. Even with the aid of the streetcar, we walk a distance of 1.5 miles over the course of 3 hours. This tour is handicap accessible with the aid of the streetcar, but we recommend using a motorized wheelchair or scooter due to the distance.
- Health & Safety: Bring your own face mask. A face mask is required to ride the public streetcar.
- Gratuities: Gratuities for your guide are not included and are much appreciated.