Our most popular tour is offered Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat! Experience a 3 hour city tour on the Cincinnati Streetcar. Enjoy local dishes at downtown restaurants, Over the Rhine and Findlay Market.
CINCINNATI STREETCAR FOOD TOUR WITH VEGAN OPTIONS
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour with Vegan Options
If you’ve never visited Cincinnati before, you’ll enjoy seeing the city with a friendly local guide. This tour is similar to our other Streetcar & Findlay Market Tour, but this tour has vegan options in addition to our regular menu items. Join us as we hop aboard the Cincinnati Streetcar to visit 3 different neighborhoods and enjoy dishes from at least 6 different eateries. We’ll stroll past beautiful architecture while hearing the history of the Queen City of the West.The journey begins in the heart of the city at Fountain Square. Besides riding on the Cincinnati Streetcar, we will walk through the Backstage Entertainment area to historic Over the Rhine to iconic Findlay Market. Although our 3 hour tour focuses mainly on mouthwatering food, we will be pointing out many spots you’ll want to return to. So lace up your comfiest shoes and come hungry, this tour will give you something to talk about for a while!
We’ll visit ‘vegan friendly’ restaurants so our vegan friends can enjoy the tour too. Some of our tasting locations may include an Indian restaurant, an authentic Mexican restaurant, a quaint Book Cafe, Argentinean empanadas, plus sweets and treats. We promise no one leaves hungry!
So, whether you are, vegan or not, or a local or just visiting, we welcome you on a culinary adventure through downtown Cincinnati.
A Riverside Food and Culture is led by a friendly local guide who is a Certified Toursim Ambassador. Food Tours are more than just food. You’ll be entertained with stories about the history, art and architecture of the city. Vegan options are a great way to sample vegan cuisine. Many of our guests are not vegan and book the tour out of curiosity. They are amazed at how delicious the food dishes taste.
Vegan Only Tours are also available booked as a Private Tour. A minimum of 6 guests are required and the cost is $75 each. Daytime tours are available Thursday – Sunday with advance notice. Email [email protected] or call 513-289-0035 to arrange a tour.
- Visit 3 neighborhoods and ride the streetcar north to Over The Rhine and Findlay Market.
- Enjoy vegan or regular options at sit-down restaurants and various eateries at Findlay Market.
- Visit Fountain Square and the Carew Tower in the heart of the city. See and hear stories about Washington Park, Music Hall, and the history of Over the Rhine.
- Experience colorful multi-story murals throughout the city and the free art exhibits that you can return to.
- Receive a food guide with streetcar map, list of restaurants and advice from a local guide who knows the city.
- Our promise to leave you full – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: Fountain Square, 520 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We gather in front of the Tyler Davidson Fountain.
- Parking: Parking is available directly underneath the Square. The garage’s two entrance/exit ramps are located on northbound Vine Street between Fifth & Sixth Streets, and on southbound Walnut Street between Sixth & Fifth Streets.
- What to Wear: Comfortable shoes, weather-appropriate clothing, an umbrella and water for hydration.
- Distance: 1.5 miles total walking. The most we walk at one stretch without stopping is 4 city blocks.