Our most popular tour! Experience a 3 hour city tour on the Cincinnati Streetcar. Enjoy local dishes at downtown restaurants, Over the Rhine and Findlay Market.
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
Join us for the only Vegan Food Tour in Cincinnati!
Our journey begins in the heart of the city at Fountain Square. We use the Cincinnati Streetcar, to ride north to historic Over the Rhine and continue to our final destination Findlay Market.
Although our three-hour Cincinnati vegan food tour focuses mainly on mouthwatering food, we will be pointing out many spots you’ll want to return to. So lace up your comfiest shoes and come hungry, this tour will give you something to talk about for quite a while!
We’ll chow down on plant-based food at sit-down restaurants, as well as a variety of stalls at Findlay Market. Some of our tasting locations may include an Indian restaurant, an authentic Mexican restaurant, a quaint book cafe, an amazing Smoothie Bar, a vegan cookie stall and a bakery featuring vegan bread. We will end at Findlay Market where we will visit a vegan-only stall with deli vegan items and sweet treats.
A Riverside Food and Culture is led by a friendly local guide who is a Certified Toursim Ambassador. You’ll be entertained with stories about the history, art and architecture of the city.
Vegan Tours are a great way to sample vegan cuisine. Many of our guests are not vegan and book the tour out of curiosity. They are amazed at how delicious the food dishes taste.
We are proud to be the first and only exclusively vegan food tour in Cincinnati.
So, whether you are vegan or not, a local or just visiting, we welcome you on an adventure of a lifetime with Riverside Food Tours. Come and let your taste buds be tantalized.
- Visit 3 neighborhoods and ride the streetcar north to Over The Rhine and Findlay Market.
- Enjoy vegan dishes at sit-down restaurants and visit storefront locations featuring cold press juices and vegan deli items.
- Stroll through Findlay Market while we share our favorite spots featuring vegan foods.
- Visit Fountain Square and the Carew Tower in the heart of the city. See and hear stories about Washington Park, Music Hall, and the history of Over the Rhine.
- Experience colorful multi-story murals throughout the city and the free art exhibits that you can return to.
- Receive a food guide with streetcar map, list of restaurants and advice from a local guide who knows the city.
- Our promise to leave you full – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: Fountain Square, 520 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We gather in front of the Tyler Davidson Fountain.
- Parking: Parking is available directly underneath the Square. The garage’s two entrance/exit ramps are located on northbound Vine Street between Fifth & Sixth Streets, and on southbound Walnut Street between Sixth & Fifth Streets.
- What to Wear: Comfortable shoes, weather-appropriate clothing, an umbrella and water for hydration.
- Distance: 1.5 miles total walking. The most we walk at one stretch without stopping is 4 city blocks.
- Bring your own face mask. The city of Cincinnati has a mask requirement for all public indoor settings. It is a personal decision to wear it outdoors. It is not mandatory outdoors.