Explore Cincinnati’s best local restaurants from the Banks to Findlay Market on our most popular afternoon tour!
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
Join Us On the First Vegan Food Tour in Cincy
Please note: The Streetcar has ceased operations during the Covid Pandemic. If it has not resumed, the tour will be adapted to a walking tour of one mile or less.
Please be assured, you will still visit the same number of restaurants, enjoy the same amount of wonderful food, history and fun!
Our journey begins in the heart of the city at Fountain Square. Besides riding on the Cincinnati Streetcar, we will walk through the Backstage Entertainment area to historic Over the Rhine to iconic Findlay Market.
Although our three-hour Cincinnati vegan food tour focuses mainly on mouthwatering food, we will be pointing out many spots you’ll want to return to. So lace up your comfiest shoes and come hungry, this tour will give you something to talk about for a while!
Each tour consists of a three-hour guided walking history tour with sample tastings at various restaurants featuring vegan options.
We’ll chow down on plant-based food at four sit-down restaurants, a juicery and a vegan-only stall at Findlay Market. Some of our tasting locations may include an Indian restaurant, an authentic Mexican restaurant, a quaint book cafe, a cold-pressed juicery, and a pizzeria where they make their own vegan cheese and toppings. We will end at Findlay Market where we will visit a vegan-only stall with deli vegan items and sweet treats.
Vegan Tours introduces people to amazing vegan cuisine. We sample food at downtown Cincinnati’s best establishments with vegan options. We are the first and only exclusively vegan food tour in Cincinnati.
So, whether you are vegan or not, a local or just visiting, we welcome you on an adventure of a lifetime with Riverside Food Tours. Come and let your taste buds be tantalized.
- Visit 3 neighborhoods and ride the streetcar north to Over The Rhine and Findlay Market.
- Enjoy vegan dishes at 4 sit-down restaurants and visit three storefront locations featuring cold press juices and vegan deli items.
- Stroll through Findlay Market while we share our favorite spots featuring vegan foods.
- Visit Fountain Square and the Carew Tower in the heart of the city. See and hear stories about Washington Park, Music Hall, and the history of Over the Rhine.
- Experience colorful multi-story murals throughout the city and the free art exhibits that you can return to.
- Receive a food guide with streetcar map, list of restaurants and advice from a local guide who knows the city.
- Our promise to leave you full – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: Fountain Square, 520 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We gather in front of the Tyler Davidson Fountain.
- Parking: Parking is available directly underneath the Square. The garage’s two entrance/exit ramps are located on northbound Vine Street between Fifth & Sixth Streets, and on southbound Walnut Street between Sixth & Fifth Streets.
- What to Wear: Comfortable shoes, weather-appropriate clothing, an umbrella and water for hydration.
- Distance: 1.5 miles total walking. The most we walk at one stretch without stopping is 4 city blocks.