Enjoy dining at the best local restaurants in the heart of downtown.
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
Join us for the only Vegan Food Tour in Cincinnati!
Join us in beautiful Washington Park as we embark on our plant based culinary adventure! Vegan or not, this is your chance to see and taste the diverse vegan dishes at some of Cincinnati’s best local restaurants. We’ll stroll through Over the Rhine admiring the beautiful architecture and hearing the story of this historic German neighborhood. To keep our energy up, we’ll visit 3 local restaurants.
Next we’ll walk north to Findlay Market for our next 3 food stops. The Market on Saturdays is bustling and vibrant with lots of vegan options.
This is a one of a kind experience. While our other food tours focus on balancing local cuisine with Cincinnati favorites, this tour is unique in that it’s a 100% vegan. Ranging from vegan soups, sandwiches to vegan pizza to vegan fudge- and regardless of whether you’re vegan or not – we guarantee your taste buds will be blown away.
We’ll chow down on plant-based food at sit-down restaurants as well as sample foods from various Findlay Market vendors. We are proud to be the first and only exclusively vegan food tour in Cincinnati. So lace up your comfiest shoes and come hungry, this tour will give you something to talk about for a while!
- Visit 2 neighborhoods: Over The Rhine and Findlay Market.
- Enjoy vegan dishes at sit-down restaurants and local storefront locations.
- Stroll through Findlay Market while we share our favorite spots featuring vegan foods.
- See and hear stories about Washington Park, Music Hall, and the history of Over the Rhine.
- Experience colorful multi-story murals throughout the city.
- Receive a food guide with map, list of restaurants and advice from a local guide who knows the city.
- Our promise to leave you full – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: Washington Park, 1390 Elm Street, Cincinnati OH 45202. We gather at the NW corner of the park at 14th and Elm Streets across from Music Hall.
- Parking: Washington Park Underground Garage. Two vehicular entrances/exits are located on Race Street and on Elm Street.
- What to Wear: Comfortable shoes, weather-appropriate clothing, an umbrella and a water bottle for hydration.
- Distance: 2 miles total walking – The most we walk at one stretch without stopping is 4 city blocks.
- Bring your own face mask. The city of Cincinnati has a mask requirement for all public indoor settings. It is a personal decision to wear it outdoors. It is not mandatory outdoors.