OVER THE RHINE COCKTAIL TOUR
- Adult Ages 21+
The Over the Rhine Cocktail Tour
Jump-start your Saturday night on a Happy Hour Tour in Over the Rhine!
Unlike large bus tours or asking your Uber driver where to get a good cocktail, we offer a relaxing, guided tour and cocktail tasting experience that connects with the local bars and the neighborhood. As a result, you will learn about the history and uniqueness of Over the Rhine, experience a variety of cocktails, learn about each establishments distinctive style and enjoy a nice walk with some amazing people.
We’ll visit 4 different places, enjoying lively libations and learn a few of the bartenders tips and tricks. You’ll enjoy the full attention of one of our fun local guides, who will quickly seem more like a friend escorting you to their favorite spots in town. And since we don’t want to just booze you up, we’ll include one or two food stops along the way.
As we stroll through this German historic neighborhood, we’ll share the stories and history of these magnificent buildings and the people who lived here. When the tour is finished, we’ll return to our starting point or we’ll be happy to share some advice about other favorite bars, shops or restaurants you may want to visit.
Locations may include an underground lager cellar, a city hideaway, an apothecary-themed bar, a wine and jazz lounge, Cincinnati’s first real craft cocktail bar, a 70’s bar and more. Since we like to change things up, our bars and lounges will vary from week to week.
The Tour departs from Washington Park every Saturday afternoon at 4:00 pm and ends around 6:30 pm.
- 4 hand-crafted cocktails
- One or two savory or sweet treats
- All taxes and bartender tips ~ we got you covered
- Tours led by friendly local guides. Walk the city like a local, with a local
- Learn the history of each bar and cocktail
- Receive a food guide with additional recommendations
- Meeting/Ending Point:Meet at the NE corner of Washington Park in Over the Rhine at the corner of Race and 14th Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We will be standing right inside the park entrance.
- Parking: Use the Washington Park Underground Garage. There is an entrance off Elm Street which runs north and an entrance from Race Street which runs south.
- What to Wear: Comfortable walking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing (an umbrella if needed).
- Distance: 1.5 mile total walking. We rate this tour as physically moderate to easy. We may have to climb a flight of stairs at a few of the stops.
- Gratuities for your guide are not included and are much appreciated.