The perfect plan for Cincinnati corporate events or family & friends celebrations
Spend time with friends, family or co-workers by immersing yourselves in Cincinnati’s culinary landscape. Our Private Tours and Corporate Events offer a taste of Cincinnati that’s fully customizable and perfectly tailored to suit your needs. From 10 people to 100 we love shaping unique group experiences, no matter what you’re looking for. Our Private Tours are perfect for: Team Building Activities, Office Parties, Corporate Events, Family Reunions, Bachelor/ettes parties and more!
- All logistics of the tour are taken care of for you
- Our close relationship with our partner restaurants means we take you to the most trusted destinations
- Get to know the neighborhood and the food with the help of an engaging and knowledgeable food tour guide
- A food tour expert from our team will work closely with you to understand your needs to build the perfect custom experience for your tour
- Multiple restaurant options to choose from
- Multiple food and drink packages available with or without alcohol
- Day or night tours
- Tours designed for all ages and fitness levels.
- Substitutions for dietary restrictions
Pricing will vary depending on the specific details of your custom tour and the number of people attending. Please let us know if you have a particular budget in mind for the tour. All private tours require a 50% deposit and a gratuity for your private guide.
Findlay Market Mini-Tours Are you on a tight budget? See and taste your way through the historic market. Tours are available Tues – Friday for groups of 10-30 guests. The cost is $35 per person for 4 tastings and a 1.5 hour tour.
Thank you for choosing Riverside Food Tours
Food Tour Experiences
Add an ‘Experience’ to enhance your private tour.
1. Cheese & Wine at the Rhined Meet Stephanie Webster, the owner of the Rhined, an artisanal wine and cheese shop. Sample two unique cheeses and 2 wines. Learn what makes Stephanie’s shop different from all the rest!
2. OTR Let your Light Shine Create a custom fragrant candle for yourself or as a special gift at The Candle Lab. Their team will walk you through the steps of candle making from choosing a fragrance to pouring the soy oil. Pair it with a few restaurant stops in historic Over the Rhine.
3. Spirits and Brews Situated in the historic Over-the-Rhine Brewery District, Northern Row Brewery and Distillery occupies a notable pre-prohibition building, constructed in 1895. See and learn how this restored structure was turned into a brewery and a distillery! Pair it with menu items from Northern Row.
4. Suds and Snacks Enjoy a Sam Adams brewery & taproom tour and tasting. Did you know Sam Adams brews more beer in Cincinnati than in Boston? Did you know they also have an amazing kitchen that serves delicious food pairings?
5. Rookwood Pottery Take a tour of the Rookwood Pottery facility. Rookwood Pottery was founded in 1880, becoming the first large manufacturing enterprise founded and owned by a woman in the United States! Pair it with some delicious tastings at Findlay Market.