Explore Cincinnati’s best local restaurants from the Banks to Findlay Market on our most popular afternoon tour!
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
Experience the Best Food in Cincinnati
Please note: The Streetcar has ceased operations during the Covid Pandemic. If it has not resumed, your tour will be adapted to a walking tour of two miles or less.
The Mon + Wed route will feature downtown Cincinnati. Tues, Thurs + Fri route will feature Over the Rhine and Findlay Market. We will still visit the same number of restaurants, enjoy the same amount of wonderful food, history and fun!
Visiting Cincinnati? Our family-friendly Cincy Top 10 Tour is for you! We get off to an early start so you have the rest of the day to yourself to enjoy the city!
We begin our tour at the best-known waffle restaurant in Cincinnati where we enjoy our first tasting. Next, take in the view of the Ohio River as we stroll through Smale Riverfront Park.
Before our eyes is the iconic Roebling Suspension Bridge. This bridge was the predecessor of the Brooklyn Bridge and is the most photographed site in Cincinnati. As we approach the National Underground Railroad Freedom Museum, there is a piece of history that’s too good to miss.
Next, it’s time to hop aboard the sleek new Bell Connector as we head to our second tasting. This Cincinnati favorite is so popular that we consume over two million pounds a year!
We need to work up a little appetite, so we stroll to the heart of the city: Fountain Square. The centerpiece is a public work of art – refreshing to look at and to taste. What?? Speaking of refreshing, it’s time to cool off with our third treat, the oldest ice cream company in town.
Right across the street is our next site, the beautiful 1920s French Art Deco Carew Tower. We’ll stroll inside the arcade to catch a glimpse of famous Rookwood Pottery. Did you know you can ride an elevator to the 49th floor for a view of the entire city?
One more stop to the Contemporary Art Center. We’ll get a quick overview and you can return anytime you like because it’s free all day!
Back on the streetcar, we head north to Over the Rhine. We are crossing into little Germany now and we don’t even need a passport! I hope you have a sweet tooth because these donuts are to die for!
Next, we walk a block west to another beautiful 8-acre park. This park is bordered by the magnificent Music Hall which has a haunted past.
It’s time to catch the streetcar for our final stop at Findlay Market, the oldest urban outdoor market in Ohio where we have one more tasting. You cannot visit Cincinnati without trying goetta. Never heard of it? Good, we like surprises!
Our lovely adventure through the Queen City has come to a close. We will happily return you to our starting point or, now that you got the lay of the land, you can continue on your own. Either way, your local guide will be happy to share additional tips or answer any questions, so you can carry on with confidence!
- Visit 5 neighborhoods with a friendly certified guide and receive an all-day streetcar pass.
- Walk on the Roebling Bridge, see and hear about Smale Park, Great American Ballpark, and a piece of the Berlin Wall.
- Visit Fountain Square and the Carew Tower in the heart of the city. See and hear stories about Washington Park, Music Hall, and the history of Over the Rhine.
- Experience colorful multi-story murals throughout the city and the free art exhibits that you can return to.
- Stroll through Findlay Market and enjoy a tasting from one of the many vendors.
- Enjoy a Belgium waffle, Skyline chili dog, Graeter’s ice cream, Holtman’s donut, and German goetta.
- Receive a food guide with streetcar map, list of restaurants and advice from a local guide who knows the city.
- Our promise to leave you full – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: Taste of Belgium Bistro at the Banks, 16 West Freedom Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Parking: The Central Riverfront Garage Parking Lot is very convenient to our meeting point. There are multiple entrances such as 171 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- What to Wear: Comfortable walking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing (an umbrella if needed). Bring a water bottle for hydration in warm weather.
- Distance: 2 – 2.5 miles total walking. We cover a lot of ground.
- Please note: Findlay Market and Holtman’s Donuts are closed on Mondays. No worries because we enjoy Eckerlin’s famous goetta at Taste of Belgium Bistro and an authentic French macaron in Over the Rhine.