Enjoy dining at the best local restaurants in the heart of downtown.
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
Experience Cincinnati’s Best on a Morning Tour
Are you visiting Cincinnati for the first time? Our family-friendly Best Bites and Sites Tour of Cincinnati is for you! We get off to an early start so you have the rest of the day to yourself to enjoy the city. Since there is a lot to see, we have two itineraries to choose from.
Choose from the Downtown Tour on Mon/Wed to see the Riverfront and Fountain Square in downtown Cincinnati. Choose the Uptown Tour on Tues/Thurs Fri to see historic Over the Rhine and tour Findlay Market. Both tours include the history of Cincinnati, outdoor murals, beautiful architecture, parks and 5 food tastings. Our friendly local guides love this city and are ready to answer any questions. They can direct you to other areas of interest too!
When the tour concludes, you will have enjoyed a satisfying lunch, a food guide with map and knowledge of the city, so you can continue with confidence!
Food stops for Mon/Wed include an authentic Belgium waffle, German goetta (sausage product), Graeter’s Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip ice cream, Izzy’s famous Reuben and dessert at Hathaway’s classic diner.
Food stops for Tues/Thurs/Friday also include the waffle, goetta, ice cream, Eli’s Smoked BBQ hot dog, plus a sweet treat from one of our local pastry shops in OTR or Findlay Market.
- Visit 2 neighborhoods with a friendly certified guide.
- See and hear stories about the history of the city and it’s famous landmarks.
- Experience colorful multi-story murals throughout the city and the free art exhibits that you can return to.
- Enjoy a variety of food during the 3 hour experience. Enough for lunch!
- Receive a food guide with map, list of restaurants and advice from a local guide who knows the city.
- Our promise to leave you full – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: Monday and Wednesday– Meet outside the Taste of Belgium Bistro at the Banks at 16 West Freedom Way, Cincinnati OH 45202. Please note: there are multiple locations for Taste of Belgium. Parking: The Central Riverfront Garage Parking Lot is very convenient to our meeting point. There are multiple entrances such as 171 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Meeting/Ending Point: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday – Meet at the NW corner of Washington Park at 14th and Elm Streets. Address: 1390 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. It is directly across the street from Music Hall. Parking: An underground garage is located beneath the park. Circle the block to access entrances on Elm or Race Street
- What to Wear: Comfortable walking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing (an umbrella if needed). Bring a water bottle for hydration in warm weather.
- Distance: Approximately 2 miles total walking. We cover a lot of ground.
- Bring your own face mask. The city of Cincinnati has a mask requirement for all public indoor settings. It is a personal decision to wear it outdoors. It is not mandatory outdoors.