Jump-start your Saturday night on a Happy Hour Tour in Over the Rhine! Enjoy cocktails at 4 locations and 3 snacks too!
HOLIDAY BOOZE AND BOARDS
- Adult Ages 21+
We’re kicking it off with a boozy Happy Hour filled with fun and knowledge. How about learning to craft 3 special cocktails AND how to put together an impressive charcuterie board that is sure to WOW your friends and family? Join us Saturday, November 11th at 4:00pm at The Orbit Room, for a one-of-a-kind pre-holiday prep party.
The group presentation is hosted by small business owners, Laura Noyes, founder of Riverside Food Tours and Dan Bavis, owner of The Orbit Room. Dan will share 3 special cocktail recipes and the tips you need to recreate them at home. Prefer a non alcoholic mocktail? No problem.
Gayle Schindler, local chef and food writer, instructor at The Learning Kitchen, and Riverside Food Tour guide, will show how to build an Instagram-worthy Party Board, including how to select the right combination of ingredients for your friends and family.
Come feeling festive and ready to kick the holiday season off right!
Three cocktails and charcuterie snacks are included in the ticket cost. This Holiday Booze and Boards event will fill up fast. Call your friends and let’s get this party started.
- Enjoy 3 cocktails and an array of items from the charcuterie board.
- Watch a demo for three different holiday drinks. Receive the recipes and tips to recreate these festive beverages at home.
- Learn how to assemble an Instagram-worthy charcuterie board.
- Meeting/Ending Point: Meet at The Orbit Room, 1833 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. The Orbit Room is located next to Essen Kitchen and across the street from Schwartz Point Jazz Club. It is a one block walk east on Findlay Street from the market.
- Parking option 1: Use the Findlay Market Parking Lot $3/hour. Address: 127 Findlay Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- Parking option 2: Street parking is available with the CincyEZPark.com app.
- Parking option 3: Park at the surface lot at the corner of Race and Liberty. Take the free streetcar located next to the lot and exit at Stop 12 (Findlay & Race). Walk one block east to the Orbit Room.
- Non -Alcoholic: Mocktails may be selected instead of cocktails.