SUNDAY FINDLAY MARKET BRUNCH TOUR
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
Sunday is the perfect day for brunch and getting to know Findlay Market!
Enjoy an early bird stroll through Ohio’s oldest Public Market. This tour is a feast for all your senses, as we uncover little hidden gems tucked in and around the market. We interact with local vendors while indulging in a wide variety of delicious treats. It’s a morning filled with education, food and fun!
Findlay Market welcomes over a million visitors every year and Sundays are busy. But we beat the crowds, so when the tour concludes you have the rest of the afternoon to shop, visit one of the local nearby breweries or hop on the free streetcar to tour the rest of downtown Cincinnati.
For first-time visitors, the market can be overwhelming. But we make it fun with an in-person guide at your side. We can skip the lines and maneuver to our favorite spots. Your guide will entertain you with stories from the past and old photos that bring history to life.
We visit a restaurant, market stalls and eateries, meet a few owners and enjoy food from all over the world. We may sample Belgium waffles, German goetta, empanadas, gelato, homemade fudge, cheese, NY bagels, Mediterranean snacks, homemade soup, white chocolate bread pudding, smoothies and more. We promise you won’t leave hungry!
On this tour, you will learn the history of Ohio’s oldest continuously operating public market built in 1852. It is not only a four season farmer’s market, but it lies in the heart of Cincinnati’s historic Over-the-Rhine neighborhood surrounded by unique shops, restaurants and beautiful Italianate architecture.
Rated by Newsweek magazine as one of the Top 10 in the World, Findlay Market is a cherished landmark, perfect for locals and first-time visitors. Plus in warmer months there is live music at Jane’s beer garden, craft & food booths and local farmers in the shed. With so many events, you will want to return again and again.
At the end of the tour, we’ll be happy to point you in the right direction. Your friendly guide will share additional tips or answer any questions, so you can carry on with confidence. But we know you will feel like a Findlay Market expert!
Do you like to party? So do we. If you desire, alcoholic beverages are available to purchase at the first stop.
PLEASE NOTE: Children 5 + under do not receive any food tastings. Parents may bring a snack.
- Experience an in-depth tour of the exterior of Findlay Market and the surrounding businesses.
- Stroll inside Findlay Market and hear the story of the oldest urban market in Ohio.
- See and hear stories about the German immigrants, the breweries, an overview of Over the Rhine and the connection to Red’s Baseball.
- Enjoy dining at one restaurants and several local eateries featuring a variety of delicious home-made food items.
- Receive a food guide with a streetcar map and advice from a local guide who knows the city.
- Our promise to leave you full – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: 1800 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We meet outside, in front of the market.
- Parking: Available in the public pay lot directly behind the Market at: 127 Findlay Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Rates: $3/hour.
- What to Wear: Comfortable shoes, weather-appropriate clothing, an umbrella and a water bottle for hydration, if desired.
- Distance: Less than .5 miles total distance walking. We will be walking to, as well as standing, at the majority of the stops. There are a few benches & chairs around the outside of the market. The tour is wheelchair accessible, but inside the market it is very crowded at times.
- Please note: Vegetarian dishes are available. We cannot provide special treatment for guests who are vegan, need gluten free, lactose free, lo-carb foods or those with nut/food allergies, Celiac disease or diabetes.