Visiting Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky? See the Top 10 Reasons You Should Book A Food Tour During Your Stay
It’s 2022 and the perfect time to plan that summer vacation. Food Tours are so popular, you can find one in every major city all over the world. Here’s a tip: add to your itinerary ‘Book a Food Tour’. Here’s the top ten reasons why you will be glad you did!
1. You get a personal, small group tour with a local foodie who gives you an insider’s view of the city. Got questions? We’re here to help!
2. You visit and taste the food where the locals dine. On a food tour, you slip into restaurants that you may have never found on your own.
3. You embark on a culinary adventure, visiting a number of restaurants. You get to try their best dishes. Many are regional dishes you may have never heard of.
4. You get a glimpse behind the scenes. At some stops, you may meet the owner and hear their stories.
5. You see beautiful architecture and learn the history of the area. You feel a personal connection to the neighborhood. You’re no longer a stranger to the city.
6. You discover restaurants that you may want to return to later on your trip.
7. You meet other tourists and locals. You can swap stories, travel tips and observations.
8. You feel safe. Venturing into an unfamiliar neighborhood can be intimidating. On a food tour, you’re not alone. Food tours are great activities for solo travelers.
9. You get a ‘two for the price of one’ tour. Sightseeing tours are nice, but why not combine sightseeing and eating? Save time and money!
10. You get a great return for your money on a food tour. Where else can you experience a 3 hour tour that provides a personal guide, tour of the neighborhood or city, dine at privately owned restaurants, share group fun and camaraderie and enjoy enough food to leave you satisfied for several hours!
Visiting Cincinnati, Ohio or Covington, Kentucky?
We invite you to join us on a Riverside Food Tour. Choose from a variety of tours 7 days a week.
For more information: Riversidefoodtours.com or call Laura at 513-289-0035
By Laura Noyes, January 2022