Relax and unwind on our Happy Hour tour through Cincinnati! You’ll meet the mixologists, be entertained and enjoy drinks and bites at three upscale restaurants!
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
Experience the heart of the city on the Downtown Cincinnati Food Tour
Are you ready for a fun-filled three-hour culinary adventure featuring a variety of dishes from local chefs? We begin in the heart of the city on Fountain Square next to the beautiful Tyler Davidson Fountain. You’re about to hear the rich history of the city as your guide shares entertaining stories and old photos of the Queen City of the West.We walk to the ‘backstage entertainment’ district to view story-high colorful murals highlighting the famous citizens and events of Cincinnati.We stroll along Walnut Street in view of the Aronoff Center, which brings a little bit of Broadway right to our door. In sight are dozens of restaurants and although our restaurants vary from tour to tour, each one is locally owned and delicious.To whet your appetite, how about a gourmet burger bar made of chuck, sirloin, and brisket topped with a homemade tomato jam, bacon, taleggio cheese, and grilled onions?
Have you ever visited a Scottish Pub? We have a replica of the Cafe Royal in Edinburgh, Scotland. Next door is a century-old restored hotel that features amazing art! Their signature dish is a burnt carrot salad and you’ve never tasted anything as good! Speaking of art, we have stories to tell about the Contemporary Art Center. The best is it’s free!
Located on Fountain Square is an Italian restaurant with the best homemade meatballs in town. A few blocks north is a quaint and quirky restaurant operating continuously since 1861, so you know the food is special here!
Across the street is the only Indian restaurant in downtown Cincinnati. The food and service is amazing! Or we may visit a new restaurant that features Asian fusion dishes in a beautiful setting. Another new restaurant features California cuisine tucked away in the Contemporary Art Center. Or how about traveling through the streets of Mexico to savor an authentic street taco?
As our tour comes to a close, we leave you with a food guide with map and are ready to answer any questions or offer suggestions for other points of interest.
- Walk less than 1.5 miles downtown Cincinnati with dining in between.
- Enjoy dishes at five unique restaurants downtown, plus enjoy a sample of craft beer.
- See and hear stories about the early days of Cincinnati.
- Experience multi-story murals, the Contemporary Art Center and 21c Museum Hotel.
- Receive a food guide with map, list of restaurants and advice from a friendly guide.
- Our promise is to fill you – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: Fountain Square, 520 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Look for your guide at the Tyler Davidson Fountain.
- Parking: The Fountain Square Parking Garage is located below. Access the garage at entrances on Vine Street and Walnut Street.
- What to Wear: Comfortable walking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing (an umbrella if needed). Bring a water bottle for hydration in warm weather.
- Distance: 1.5 mile total walking – we rate this tour as physically moderate/wheelchair accessible.
- Bring your own face mask. The city of Cincinnati has a mask requirement for all public indoor settings. It is a personal decision to wear it outdoors. It is not mandatory outdoors.