Jump-start your Saturday night on a Happy Hour Tour in Over the Rhine! Enjoy cocktails at 4 locations and 3 snacks too!
CINCINNATI STREETCAR FOOD TOUR + FINDLAY MARKET
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
See it all on the Cincinnati Streetcar Food & Culture Tour!
Are you ready for a 3 hour fun filled adventure? On the Cincinnati Streetcar tour (Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat), we enjoy local food from 6 different places while riding through 4 unique neighborhoods. We begin near the Banks of the Ohio River where we board the streetcar on Second Street and head north all the way to Findlay Market. Along the way, we share the rich history of the city with entertaining stories and old photos of the Queen City of the West.
As we stroll to the ‘backstage entertainment’ district we view story-high colorful murals highlighting the famous citizens and events of Cincinnati.
We’re now in view of the Aronoff Center, which brings a little bit of Broadway right to our door. In sight are dozens of restaurants and although our food stops vary from tour to tour, each one is delicious.
Our first stop may include a lunch shop owned by a descendant of Skyline Chili. Or pop over to a vintage diner from the 1950’s. Have you visited a Scottish Pub? We visit one that has the best ‘bangers and mash’ in town. To whet your appetite, how about a gourmet burger made of chuck, sirloin, and brisket topped with a homemade tomato jam, bacon, taleggio cheese and grilled onions? Or enjoy an authentic Mexican street taco with chips and guacamole.
Next we hop on the streetcar to Over the Rhine. We are now riding through little Germany, full of Italianate 19th-century architecture.
For our final leg of the tour, we ride by beautiful Washington Park, past Music Hall to our final destination, Findlay Market. We experience the sights, the aromas and the colorful stalls of the oldest market in Ohio.
The market is surrounded by local entrepreneurs featuring an award-winning chocolate store, an exclusive cheese and fudge shop, a vendor featuring authentic Belgian waffles or the best cheesecake and banana pudding in town.
As our tour comes to a close, you can choose to continue your adventure by using the streetcar to see more of the city. Or we will be happy to escort you back to our original starting point.
Do you like to party? So do we. If you desire, alcoholic beverages are available to purchase at various stops.
Please Note: Children 5 + under do not receive any food tastings. Parents may bring a snack.
- Enjoy a streetcar ride through 4 neighborhoods with friendly local guides who shares the history of the city with interesting stories and fun facts. Our guides are certified tourism ambassadors who love the Queen City!
- Dine at a variety of unique restaurants and enjoy the history of the local establishments. All food is included in the ticket price. The 6 stops provide an ample meal.
- See and hear stories about Washington Park, Music Hall, and the history of Over the Rhine.
- Experience multi-story murals throughout the tour and ride the streetcar.
- Stroll through Findlay Market and enjoy a tasting or two from one of the many vendors.
- Receive a food guide with a streetcar map, list of restaurants and advice from a friendly guide.
- Our promise is to fill you – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: Meet outside of Planet Fitness, 145 Second Street East, Cincinnati OH 45202.
- Parking: Do not park on the street. The meters are only 2 hour max. Instead use the Central Riverfront Underground Garage. It is very convenient to our meeting point. There are multiple entrances such as 171 Joe Nuxhall Way Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. This entrance is directly across from the Great American Ball Park.
- What to Wear: Comfortable walking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing (an umbrella if needed). Bring a water bottle for hydration in warm weather.
- Distance: The Cincinnati Streetcar afternoon tour is a city tour that begins near the Great American Ball Park and ends 18 blocks north at Findlay Market. We cover a lot of ground. Even with the aid of the streetcar, we walk a distance of 1.5-2 miles over the course of 3 hours. Some restaurants may be 3 blocks from the streetcar platform. This tour is handicap accessible with the aid of the streetcar, but we recommend using a motorized wheelchair or scooter due to the distance.
- Please note: Vegetarian dishes are available. We cannot provide special treatment for guests who are vegan, need gluten free, lactose free, lo carb foods or those with nut/food allergies, Celiac disease or diabetes.