Our most popular tour is offered Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat! Experience a 3 hour city tour on the Cincinnati Streetcar. Enjoy local dishes at 6 eateries and a trip to Findlay Market.
WINE & DINE IN OVER THE RHINE FOOD TOUR
- Adult Ages 21+
Enjoy The Best Food & Wine in Cincinnati
Discover an urban winery that makes wine on the premises. Enjoy sit down dining at small family owned restaurants on an evening stroll through historic Over the Rhine. We help you discover the best places without the hassle of wasting time. We enjoy small plates at 3 restaurants, 2 glasses of wine and end with a sweet treat.
Our first tasting is a lively Latin American spot. Next we stroll south on Vine Street through the heart of Over the Rhine to Revel Urban Winery. Most guests are surprised to learn that wine doesn’t have to be made on a countryside vineyard. We walk to Main Street to a Wine Bar for a second glass of wine and small plate. Next we may stop at an Eastern Europe restaurant for a tasting of homemade pierogis. If you enjoy vodka, you may be tempted to order a flight of infused vodkas from the list of over 60 varieties. Other stops may include short rib queso with chips or a Philly Cheesesteak with fries or a warm Brussels Sprouts salad.
Over the Rhine is a mecca for foodies with over dozens of local restaurants. The Over the Rhine evening tour has so many to choose from that our locations may vary from week to week.
This tour features restaurants that are only open in the evening, so they are unique to this tour. If you have not visited Over the Rhine on a summer night, this is your chance. Allow us to do the planning and the entertaining while you sit back and relax. This is a perfect opportunity to call a friend or family members and make a date for an enjoyable evening!
If you desire, additional alcoholic beverages are available to purchase at various stops.
- Evening dining at three unique locally-owned restaurants in a restored historic neighborhood to sample the best wine and food in Cincinnati.
- Enjoy a glass of wine while in an urban winery and a second glass in a unique wine bar.
- See and hear stories about Washington Park, Music Hall, and the history of Over the Rhine.
- Experience multi-story murals and hear the stories behind the famous characters of Cincinnati.
- Hear the compelling narrative of this once infamous ghetto to the hippest area in town.
- Receive a food guide with a list of restaurants, things to do and advice from a friendly guide.
- Our promise is to fill you – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: NE corner of Washington Park. Address is 1390 Race Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. Meet inside the parking kiosk at the corner of 14th and Race Streets, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Parking: The Washington Park Garage is directly east of Music Hall. There is an entrance from Elm Street which runs north and an entrance from Race Street which runs south.
- What to Wear: Comfortable walking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing (an umbrella if needed). Bring a water bottle for hydration in warm weather.
- Distance: 1.5 miles total walking. We rate this tour as physically moderate. We may have to climb a flight of stairs in one of the restaurants.