Our most popular tour! Experience a 3 hour city tour on the Cincinnati Streetcar. Enjoy local dishes at downtown restaurants, Over the Rhine and Findlay Market.
- Adult Ages 21+
Enjoy The Best Food & Wine in Cincinnati
Walk through pages of history as we stroll through Over the Rhine, just a few blocks north of downtown Cincinnati for the best local food and wine. We begin in beautiful Washington Park, dating back to the Victorian era, complete with a bandstand, fountains, statues and majestic trees.
Learn about majestic Music Hall and why it is said to be haunted! Dine in beautifully restored Italianate buildings which were former tenements and convenience stores.
Over the Rhine is a mecca for foodies with over dozens of local restaurants. Our Over the Rhine evening tour has so many to choose from that our locations vary from week to week.
We may begin our culinary adventure with a wonderful dish from an Israeli-owned restaurant nicknamed the hidden gem, or a lively Latin American spot or a converted historic church which is now an Ale House named after a Cincinnati-born president!
- Evening dining at four unique locally-owned restaurants in a restored historic neighborhood to sample the best wine and food in Cincinnati.
- Enjoy a glass of wine while in an urban winery and enjoy a private cellar tour.
- See and hear stories about Washington Park, Music Hall, and the history of Over the Rhine.
- Experience multi-story murals and hear the stories behind the famous characters of Cincinnati.
- Hear the compelling narrative of this once infamous ghetto to the hippest area in town.
- Receive a food guide with a list of restaurants, things to do and advice from a friendly guide.
- Our promise is to fill you – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: NE corner of Washington Park. Address is 1390 Race Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. Meet inside the parking kiosk at the corner of 14th and Race Streets, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Parking: The Washington Park Garage is directly east of Music Hall. There is an entrance from Elm Street which runs north and an entrance from Race Street which runs south.
- What to Wear: Comfortable walking shoes, weather-appropriate clothing (an umbrella if needed). Bring a water bottle for hydration in warm weather.
- Distance: 1.5 miles total walking. We rate this tour as physically moderate. We may have to climb a flight of stairs in one of the restaurants.
- Bring your own face mask. The city of Cincinnati has a mask requirement for all public indoor settings. It is a personal decision to wear it outdoors. It is not mandatory outdoors.