Our most popular tour is offered Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat! Experience a 3 hour city tour on the Cincinnati Streetcar. Enjoy local dishes at downtown restaurants, Over the Rhine and Findlay Market.
SATURDAY CINCY BRUNCH & STREETCAR FOOD TOUR
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
Enjoy the Best Brunch in Cincinnati + Ride the Streetcar to Findlay Market
Are you ready for a fun-filled Saturday morning adventure? Join us on our Cincy Brunch Tour to learn about the city and enjoy food at 6 different stops. We meet in beautiful Washington Park in the heart of historic Over the Rhine. This park is bordered by the magnificent Music Hall which has a haunted past. At our first stop, we share the rich history of the city with entertaining stories and old photos of the Queen City of the West.
Our first stop may include a hand rolled, kettle-boiled bagel baked fresh every morning or an authentic Argentinean empanada.
We pass one of the biggest beer gardens in the area back in the day. We’ll talk about the history and the period of corrupt politics, beer, and vice in the city.
We’re in the heart of historic Over the Rhine. Look up at the architecture and feel the energy of the hustle and bustle of the people on the streets.
We walk east to explore more of Over the Rhine, pointing out the unique outdoor hand painted murals and shops and restaurants as we pass by. Next we may enjoy a cheesy crispy piece of a Detroit style pizza or a freshly made taco. Our restaurants vary from week to week, but always include a variety of restaurants and locally owned businesses in order to include a wide variety of sweet and savory dishes.
Next we hop the streetcar to Findlay Market, the oldest urban outdoor market in Ohio. We’ll dine in a new restaurant that is owned by one of the most popular chefs in town. We’ll take a tour of the Market, pointing out a few of our favorite vendors and enjoying two more food tastings. If you cannot eat one more bite, no worries, we can take them to go. If you choose to stay and explore the Market, we don’t blame you. It’s a bustling place on Saturday afternoons.
We will be happy to return you to Washington Park or if you wish to stay and shop, we’ll point you in the right direction. Either way, your local guide will be happy to share additional tips or answer any questions, so you can carry on with confidence!
Please Note: This is a brunch tour and features dishes made with a variety of foods. Some tastings may include eggs, pork, and onions. If you prefer not to eat meat, there is a vegetarian option. If you have allergies to eggs or onions, please contact me so we can find a better tour for you.
- Visit 2 neighborhoods: Over The Rhine and Findlay Market.
- See and hear stories about Washington Park, Music Hall, and the history of Over the Rhine.
- Experience colorful multi-story murals throughout the city and the free art exhibits that you can return to.
- Stroll through Findlay Market and hear the story of the oldest urban market in Ohio.
- Enjoy dining at restaurants and eateries featuring a variety of locally made items.
- Receive a food guide with map and advice from a local guide who knows the city.
- Our promise to leave you full – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: NE corner of Washington Park. Address: 1390 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We gather at the corner of 14th and Elm Streets near or inside the glass parking kiosk.
- Parking: Parking is available directly underneath in the Washington Park Garage. Two vehicular entrances/exits are located on Race Street and on Elm Street.
- What to Wear: Comfortable shoes, weather-appropriate clothing, an umbrella and a water bottle for hydration.
- Distance: 1.5 miles total walking – The most we walk at one stretch without stopping is 4 city blocks.