Our most popular tour! Experience a 3 hour city tour on the Cincinnati Streetcar. Enjoy local dishes at downtown restaurants, Over the Rhine and Findlay Market.
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 6-10
Taste the Ethnic Food of Cincinnati
We begin our walking culinary journey in beautiful Washington Park, where the heart of Over the Rhine congregates. Here at the northern edge of Cincinnati, we’ll share a brief history of the German immigrants who built this neighborhood from the ground up. Learn why Music Hall is said to be one of the most haunted places in the country!
Our restaurants vary from tour to tour depending on their availability. So we may begin with Hawaiian-inspired dishes at Poke Hut, followed by Thai chili spiced noodles, a Japanese savory pancake or a Mexican street taco. Other unique tastings may include an authentic Philly Cheesesteak or Polish pierogies or a slice of NY style pizza. The French macarons are out of this world! We conclude our urban adventure at a Lebanese restaurant for a sweet ending and a cocktail.
A Riverside Food and Culture tour is led by a friendly local guide who is a Certified Toursim Ambassador. You’ll be entertained with stories about the history, art and architecture of the city.
From centuries-old buildings to new businesses opening every day, this tour will expose you to several modern-day artisans, from designers to shop keepers. By the end of the tour, you’ll have some amazing photos in front of iconic buildings and landmarks, an insider’s local knowledge of the food and drinks scene, and the scoop on where to shop to find the most unique handcrafted items.
- Dine at six unique locally-owned restaurants famous for their international dishes. Enjoy a handcrafted cocktail.
- Begin in Washington Park and learn about Music Hall and the history of Over the Rhine.
- Learn the history of Vine Street, known as the “Paris of America,” the German brewing heritage and the effects of prohibition.
- Stroll past dozens of locally-owned boutiques and get advice about our favorite places.
- Experience the multi-story murals throughout the neighborhood and learn the history of these public works of art.
- See a neighborhood full of beautiful churches and Italianate architecture from the mid-1800s.
- Receive a shopping guide with the list of restaurants, plus advice from a local guide who knows the city.
- Our promise to leave you full – both mind and body!
- Meeting/Ending Point: NW corner of Washington Park. We gather at the corner of 14th and Elm Streets across from Music Hall. Address: 1390 Elm Street, Cincinnati OH 45202
- Parking: The Washington Park Garage is directly east of Music Hall. There is an entrance from Elm Street which runs north and an entrance from Race Street which runs south.
- What to Wear: Comfortable shoes and casual, weather-appropriate clothing, an umbrella and a water bottle for hydration
- Distance: 1.5 miles total walking
- Bring your own face mask. The city of Cincinnati has a mask requirement for all public indoor settings. It is a personal decision to wear it outdoors. It is not mandatory outdoors.